There are kimchi shadows all over the world, and the flavor varies according to local practices. As Korean dramas are popular, kimchi is deeply rooted in people’s hearts. Throughout the ages, kimchi was invented to make vegetables beneficial for long-term preservation. For this reason, modern people still consume kimchi in a diet-rich life.
The kimchi culture, like the gift of time and the fermentation of the years, condenses the wisdom of the working people who eat the food, and has a flavor. The development of kimchi has become a specific symbol of food culture.
How to make kimchi is the best? Xiaoyou introduces you to several kimchi practices and learn together.
[ Sichuan Kimchi ]
- The radish is wiped clean with a wet towel and peeled, and cut into small squares. After the little red pepper is stalked, wipe it with a wet towel. All vegetables are dried.
- Ginger slices, star anise, pepper, salt, white sugar, small red pepper, pour water into the pot, boil and cook for 10 minutes on low heat, turn off the heat and let cool.
- Pour the dried radish into the kimchi jar. Prepare a bottle of pickled pepper.
- Add pickled pepper, pickled pepper water, and white wine.
- Pour the kimchi seasoning soup into the kimchi jar, and completely submerge all the vegetables.
- Cover the altar, fill the altar with water, and seal the bowl. In a cool place.
【 泡萝卜 】
- Choose the right amount of radish to wash, you can not peel, cut into strips of finger size and spare.
- Put the pepper, red pepper, sugar, salt and ginger into the water and boil it. After boiling, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- After the water is cool, add white vinegar in turn, you can taste the taste, adjust the ratio of the materials according to your preference.
- Pour the cool water into the kimchi jar and pour into the half of the jar. Put the radish strip into the kimchi jar, and finally add the pickled pepper and the pickled pepper.
- Cover it and eat it in about 3-7 days. In the summer, the hot pickling time is short, and the winter is slightly longer than the cold pickling.
- About a week, the radish is marinated, sour and sweet, very delicious!
【 Powder Beans 】
- The bottle is best washed, rinsed with boiling water and allowed to dry.
- Wash with beans, go to both ends and old tendons, and dry the water.
- Put a proper amount of water in the pot (estimate the approximate appearance of the container) and add salt.
- After cooking, turn off the heat and allow it to cool completely.
- A set of beans with a few rolls of paper. Put in the can.
- Put two clean little peppers and add some flavor.
- Pour in the cooled brine.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of high-alcohol, not more than nine points higher than the can.
- Cover with plastic wrap, then screw on the lid and marinate in a cool place.
- After the fastest week, you can see that the color of the beans has completely changed, you can eat.
[ bubble cucumber ]
- Wash the fresh cucumber and go to the heart.
- Cut into sections, sprinkle with the right amount of salt and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Marinated cucumbers are placed in rock sugar, wild pepper, white vinegar, and poured into pure water that has been flooded with cucumber. Cover it and you can eat it after 24 hours.
【 泡包菜 】
- Stir the salt in the pan for 2 minutes, add the appropriate amount of water, and let it cool and serve. These waters are used for kimchi, and the specific amount of water is estimated based on the size of the jar.
- Wash the cabbage and cut into pieces. Peel the garlic into garlic cloves. Tender ginger cut into pieces. Wash the green red pepper. Then dry these things thoroughly, without raw water.
- The kimchi jar is cleaned, boiled with boiling water, disinfected, then inverted, let it dry naturally.
- After the jars and the vegetables to be soaked are dried, put all the vegetables into the jar, pour the salt water that has been cooled in advance, and then press the vegetables on the clean heavy objects to prevent the vegetables from sticking out of the water.
- Sprinkle the pepper into the kimchi jar, then pour a little white wine and seal it in a cool, dark place. If it is a glass bottle, it is best to cover it with a black cloth. Don’t see the light as well.
- Under normal circumstances, the seal fermentation can be eaten for 7-8 days. Take it out when you eat it. It is more perfect to put some chili oil and mix it.
[ bubble pickles ]
- The whole mustard is washed and dried for one day;
- Find a water-free, clean glass soak;
- The dried mustard code is added to the glass filling; clean the pot and add the water of the mustard in the bottle, put a few spoonfuls of salt, the amount of pepper into the water to boil, remember not to be too salty, you can get some water to taste Taste, it is the salty taste of the usual cooking. After the water is about 2 minutes, turn off the heat, let it cool, remove the peppercorns, pour it into the mustard bottle, leave the mustard, and tear some plastic wrap to seal the bottle. Screw on the lid and tighten it, and you’re done. Put it in a cool, ventilated place, just wait for half a month, and the golden sour and crispy pickled sauerkraut comes out. Ps: You can also add a few drops of white wine to the cool water to facilitate fermentation!